- This section contains information about the processing of user data by the SITE.
- The present notice is valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, relating to the
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for
the users of the website
- The notice is valid only for the SITE and not for other websites eventually linked.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the processing of
personal data provided by users by browsing the pages of the SITE, regardless of the purposes of the connection
itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
II – DATA PROCESSING
- The ‘controller’ is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly
with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. With regard to this website,
the data controller is è Enrico Scolaro Shipbokers srl , Viale G. Franchini 4/6 16167, Genova. For any
clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user can write to the following email address:
- The ‘processor’ is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal
data on behalf of the controller. Pursuant to article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the
data owner, the controller for this web site is: Columbus Informatica srl, Via Renata Bianchi, 38 – 16152 Genova,
- The place of processing is the operational headquarter of the Controller
- If necessary, the processor may process by its headquarter the personal data related to the managing of the site.
III – COOKIES
of data placed on your pc, stored and used to enhance the browsing experience. Such information may concern the
user or the access device to internet (computer, phone or tablet) and are primarily used to adapt the function of
the site to the user’s expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices
- Cookies are not virus and are not dangerous for your computer.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our
control. By changing the settings on your web browser, you can prevent cookies from being saved or have them
automatically deleted at the end of your browsing session.
Below is a brief explanation of what types of cookies could be used:
Technical cookies are designed to ensure the proper operation the website, without which your browsing experience
would not be pleasant
Disabling technical cookies for a website could compromise the navigation experience, up to inhibiting certain
For the installation of technical cookies (navigation/ session and functionality) it is not asked the user consent,
but only the disclosure requirement.
The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can
manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet
browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
COOKIES such as Google Analytics are considered technical cookies only if used directly by the owner of the site for
the optimization of the site itself. Through these cookies the owner can collect information, in aggregate form, about
the number of users and how they visit the site. Only under these conditions, the same rules for technical cookies
apply to COOKIES Analytics.
As far as duration is concerned, we can distinguish between: temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. The
former are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore
avoid logging in to each page visited. The latter remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
The third-party cookies
The third-party cookies are not generally necessary to navigate, so you can reject them by default, through special
functions of your browser.For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web
browser you are using
Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand
interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the SITE. The detection takes
place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site.
- Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on the SITE, in order to offer advertising
messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are
invited to read the privacy information and instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the
relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies create a profile of the user and are aimed to sending of advertising messages customized to
the navigation behavior and on the preferences of the user.
To use these types of COOKIES the explicit consent of the user is to be asked. Article 22 of EU Regulation
2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data apply
In On our web site (the SITE) the user can find the following Google Analytics Cookies
And also the following worpress cookies
V- PROCESSED DATA
- Modalities for data processing
As for all the websites, this site also makes use of log
files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could
be the following:
- IP address;
- Ttype of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- Internet service provider;
- Time and date of the browsing;
- Referral and exit page of the user;
- Click number.
The aforementioned information is processed in automated way, and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in
order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information is processed based
on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- Finalità del trattamento dati
The data collected by the site during its operation are used
exclusively for the above mentioned purposes. The period for which the personal data will be stored corresponds to
the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, it lasts no longer than 2
The personal data collected through the contact form are aimed exclusively at managing the user’s the user by
completing the form itself, and will stored for period strictly necessary to satisfy the request
The data used for security purposes (blocking due to attempts to damage the site) are stored for the time strictly
necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.